Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh shit!

I have spent 14 years of my life in school and 3 weeks in college and find that there's not much of a difference between these two lives.I have almost no chance of bunking classes...and even to take a leave from the routine i gotta think a thousand times.I am given homework everyday...and there are tests every week.This is the same shit that was done in school.So,what's the difference between these two shits?Shit is shit!But,i guess i am in the worst situation which has arisen primarily because of my class teacher.My seniors asked me who my class in-charge was...when i said his name..all they said was "That guy's a maniac...you better be careful in class..submit your assignments properly...and never bunk classes.Otherwise,you will be in real deep shit".Shit!
On the brighter side,i have made a good number of new friends already...and the atmosphere inside the classroom is great since all 60 of us are in the same shit!

Ok...Forget all these musings..MY shit is MY shit i guess!
And,sorry for these posts speaking only of my shit...i promise general posts are on the line.

I have been spending very less time online...and these posts have become a rarity.
I have (surpisingly) grown an addiction to a hindi song!The song is 'Reham kare' from the movie 'Cash'.I even got to watch the video of the song..and i liked that too...the idea of the video seems to have been derived from 'Sincity'-the movie.And,one more change in me(not sure whether its worth mentioning..but here it goes...)i am able to get almost 60% of the answers in the daily crossword that comes in the newspaper..and i wouldn't have said this if it was just for an odd-day..but this has become a trend!

Oh shit!I gotta submit my math assignment tomorrow and i also got a test in Basic Electrical engineering...so..back to the lab again!

No comments: