Friday, September 28, 2007

More shit

Keeping a posting schedule consistent can at times be a little taxing. Not that i am compelled to post or something like that...but i am passionate about it.There are those days when you don’t feel particularly inspired or driven or perhaps you simply don’t have the time.But its Friday! This is the day that i wait for the entire week.This is the day when i feel relaxed and i go home(moi own world).To realise that there are 4 days of out-of-routine stuff in front of me is just awesome.As a result of the Government sponsored bandh on the Sethu project issue on monday and to celebrate Gandhi's birthday on Tuesday...i have got a 2 day bonus!And,Friday is for starters.I can go watch tv or study or shit or do my assignments(which can wait till the latter part of Day 4!).Accompanied by a little dose of music and a heavy dose of coffee....these Friday hours are the best!
I was wondering whether there have been any changes in my routine..this past week or two.The answer is an obvious NO!It is interesting to note that in 95% of the posts of various blogs...the ones that have the letter 'I' repeatedly have almost nothing to say (or rather nothing interesting to say).My prime objective is to reduce the usage of that letter in the future.
Well then...waassup with the world? There's some shit going on in Myanmar...of which i know the least,then there's more shit in Pakistan..Musharaf's managed to file his nomination papers...and needless to say..there's always this global warming shit in the papers.All those who write about environment blah blah...do they ever follow their own words?My consious self seeks an answer and i deliver it.I have always been an eco-friendly person.(I don't even use an automobile!!On the other hand...pssstt...i have shitted on a street!It happened when i was in my 6th standard.I had gone to Banglore on my december hols...and i took a walk alone away from my relatives place.I had money on my pocket...and decided to drink a cola to quench my thirst.I bought a Pepsi from a medical shop and it took 5 minutes to finish it because there was too much gas in it.Just seconds later...i could literally hear sounds from my stomach.Dont know how many years had passed since the expiry date of that drink.I panicked and went into an almost-empty lane and shitted!!If this is considered to harm our mother Earth then arrest me!But,after all shit is bio-degradable waste,or so i have heard.)

Then,there's this bull run of the BSE sensex..i still dont clearly understand the effects it will have on a non-investor.aka.common man.aka.me!
It would me pure shit to you if i go on with this shit.Obviously...there's more shit to come!

PS : Dont know whether you have noted it...But there are 23 'I's used in this post.I know,i know.....i am working on it!

5 comments:

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

Come and read back these errand writings after a couple of years .. It ll feel good :)

You have a good writing style. Try more creative stuff ..

Unknown said...

i thnk every blogger uses i most of the time in his early days......n seein u evn i eralise tht in ma own blog..........

CRD said...

mebbe its one of those "no-ideas" days.. when i have such days i dont post at all.. atleast you had the diligence and confidence to post something :P

Anonymous said...

Have you thought, with what you'll replace those "I"s ... lol

Vinodh said...

may be i have to start using more 'me's..lol

what i meant to say was that i promise to make my future posts more interesting...because posts telling only about my shit would probably be boring and monotonous