Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One day in my life

Well..the title says it all!I am going to take you through a f***in day of my f***ed up engineering life.Everyday starts at 12 midnight right?

12 am : I am f***in lying on the sofa with a book in hand.I have been staring at the same page for nearly an hour!F***!I actually had that book in hand because i had my internals on this paper 'Manufacturing technology' that day.I am so f***ed by that subject that i dont find inspiration.
12:30 am : I am f***ed up for sure though the last half hour had gone well...i had atleast turned a page or two.
1 am : Steady progress.No sign of sleep.
Don't get under the impression that i study at these hours on all days.
1:30 am: My mom wakes up to see my studying.Surprised,she is.Btw...she didn't know that i started only at 12!
2 am : I decide to hit the bed.I decide i'm going to fail!
5:50 am : The irritating alarm tone on my mobile rings.I cant afford to hit snooze!
6:40 am : I am up and ready for the day ahead.I have to board my col bus at 6:45 at a place which is a 2 min walk from my place.I wear my shoes.
6:42 am : My coffee is waiting.Breakfast only at col.I reach for it.F***...its too damn hot and i am late.I shout at my mom...she shouts at me for being late.I skip coffee:(
6:45 am : I am at the bus stop.No sign of the bus.
6:50 am : F***.The donkey truck is at sights at last.I plan to study during the 1 hour journey.I gotta.But,my eyes are red.They need a rest.
7:30 am : I realise that i had fallen asleep.F***...anyways its decided that i fail.
8:15 am :I enter the exam hall.The question paper looks like its pretty easy.In the sense,all the questions had terms which i had heard of.
8:23 am : Still staring at the question paper.I try to remember the answers.Luckily,i had brushed upon all the questions.I remember certain things.
8:25 am : I beleive i might pass!
9:45 am : The test is over.I still beleive i might pass.
10 am : I reach my class.My math teacher is waiting for us.I sleep during the class,no doubt.
11:30 am : Have a f***in lunch at col.The chappatis are hard to break.They are more like paapads.
12-3 pm : Most boring hours of my life.Uneventful.Classes,of course.
3:15 pm : The bus starts.I have had enough sleep for the day.I sit with John Grisham's 'The last juror' for the rest of the journey.
4:20 pm : Reach home.Have my coffee.(No...not the same one).
4:25-5 pm : Newspapers,TV,shit.
5 pm : I sit in front of my computer.Now,there's no turning back.I sit on it all evening.Games,internet,music,animes,comics occupy the rest of the evening:)

6 comments:

my inner world said...

my god this is hilarious. hahahhaaa. but am wondering that do you notice your watch this often that you have mentioned every action along with such precise time.LOL, but all in all it was a nice read:)

Solitaire said...

What a lovely day. All's well that ends well.

Vinodh said...

my hectic(i make it hectic:P)schedule forces me to keep lookin at my watch often:)

The Wanderer said...

"In the sense,all the questions had terms which i had heard of.".. I sure no of that feeling.. lolz

Pranay said...

well the post was nice, quite hillarious... n sure most of us wud be able to relate to that.. but wats up wid u and the fu****g f-word!!!! man u fu****g use the f-word a fu****g lot of times! dont u!!
try cutting on that.. leave that only for the more aggressive moments, n the article wud come out to be even better..
btw, how did u fare in the exam??!! did u get sumtng abt the lathe machine!! see.. i studied in my 2nd sem!!! its a different story now!

Vinodh said...

well..i did more than just pass!i scored 66%..hurray!
no...the lathe unit wasnt there for this particular test..