Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I and ME

I have been existing in this world for the past 17 years and nothing can be compared to the beautiful life that i live. I feel that the world acknowledges my existence without my appeal. But fortunately or unfortunately,my journey so far has been quite uneventful,but nevertheless i dont regret that fact. I live in Chennai,which according to me,is the best place to live on Earth...i will let you know whether there is a better place when i visit Mars.I was born on the 6th of August 1990..exactly 45 years after the bombings on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. Atleast,there is some history,good or bad,associated with my birthdate. I am now ready to step into college life...ready to cherish another 4 years.I am no good at art or at poems...so dont expect those stuff here. Why did i decide to blog? Well,according to a study,we speak to ourselves 99% of the time ,when we are conscious. If we put those thoughts to paper, all of us would be writing a 1,600 page novel per day. It is not to tell you that i wanted to blog after i learnt that fact,the thought was with me for a long while and it was just a matter of time. Somehow,Blogging also gives me pleasure in the fact that i own a miniscule part of the web!(weird thought..i know).

I finished my 12th board exams at the end of March,07..and the State government's move to mess up with the admission process has resulted in a 5 month holiday for me. So,as you can easily guess..i have been kinda jobless for the past few months (i was about to say 'days'..but 'months' is more precise)and hence expect more posts from me in the coming days.

No comments: