Monday, December 3, 2007

Scrapbook

I have been really busy with academic work that i hardly get time online and another set of 'unit tests' will burden me come december 10.
I came across an awesome one-liner this past week..and i was wondering how do people come up with such amazing stuff.Anyway,here it goes..
'Death is hereditary.'
Before i shut down..my blog is celebrating the fact that there have been 1000+ page hits.I consider this as a feat indeed.I know that very very few people(maybe 1 0r 2?)would have taken something into their minds reading my posts.Whatever!
Yet,i thank all those for visiting my blog,those who had the patience to read through my shit,those who dropped in your valuable comments and finally a 100 thanks to me!!(As i would have contributed atleast a 100 pagehits).

3 comments:

Zahid said...

thatz a new one...death is hereditary!!!! me too like such onliners.....and congrats for havin 1000 page hits....

P.S : my exams also end dec 8 !!! we share something there...
chk me up!!!

Sukanya said...

hey :)
even i have 1000-odd hits on my page.. like d oneliner..

Unknown said...

kewl one liner...i'll tell ya one more..."i am not completely useless,i can be used as a bad example"...lol...