Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Saturday beckons

Little did i know that 1st engineering could be as taxing as what it is now!Its still like High school.We have already started writing records...going mad doing Engineering drawing...carrying out pretty successful group studies(PRETTY successful because...when we sit to study for 4 hours..around 2.5 hours are productive)!

However,its a different story on weekends.Obviously there is a lot of assignments thrown at me...but i try my best to finish it off as soon as possible.
Still,on Saturdays i spend my evening time playing Football with my old school friends...and sundays..its the same old meetings at some place.It has surprised me that still most of us make it when we are called.And there's still the birthday treats doing the rounds.There was one last week and another this saturday.So,i'm still spending some good quality time with my school friends.
I just hope..that these times don't fade away into memories..and let these weekends remain forever!

And i am looking ahead for possibly the sweetest of Saturdays.(No...its not the B'day treat! sheesh!!).
This saturday will be the day my mom returns after 4 months(Phew!!).She had gone to the UK to take care of my sister (who also returns) as my sis gave birth to a baby girl.I also get to see the baby for the first time in person.So,its after quite a long time that i get to see my mom and i am already excited.Never in my life have we been separated for such a long stint but nevertheless these 4 months have been a learning experience.I,(to be frank) actually loved my dad's cooking and he certainly matched my mom.

Saturday beckons...:P

2 comments:

CRD said...

absence doesn make the heart grow fonder i guess. And i guess u must be damn excited to see ur neice too

nice writing

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

Babieeee, am I happy with law or wat>! ... no more obnoxious bio records at the least!!